MUST PASS HPD BACKGROUND CHECK PRIOR TO REPORTING.
• Provides information in person and by telephone to individuals seeking answers to specific questions concerning crime prevention, crime reporting and problem referral
• Distributes literature and assists in coordinating neighborhood crime prevention programs
• Establishes rapport with police volunteers
• Maintains records and prepares special reports
• Enters and retrieves selected information, such as offense reports and inventory control
• Receives and delivers messages. Fingerprints and photographs individuals
• Processes prisoners and operates elevator
• May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Address LaneStaffing, Norfolk Street, Houston, TX, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Degrees Required No Degree Required
- Languages Required English