Total Years Experience
No Degree Required
LaneStaffing is seeking qualified gifted caregivers to provide compassionate, loving care to our client’s patients. Must have prior home health experience.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- In this role, you will have the chance to perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with transferring/moving client from place to place throughout their home
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.